Consultor & Coach Senior
- Open Space Specialist – New York and Chile Training.
- PCC – Professional Certified Coach. ICF Global
- Ontological Senior Coach. Newfield Consulting USA (2009)
- Certified Ontological Coach. The Newfield Network (2004)
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Behavior and Development©. Universidad Diego Portales (2002)
Claudia has over 15 years experience in adaptive skills and leadership development with managers and their executive committees. She has developed management skills with mining supervisors and leaders and company directors. Twenty years of experience in the learning field, Methodology and Instructive Design in educational organizations, consultancy and management positions in local and international institutions.
Claudia has over 2000 hours of executive coaching with General Managers and executive teams’ directors.
Internationally, she collaborates with The Oxford Group, Partners International, Cultural Awareness, Crown Relocations and Berlitz.
Some of the companies she has had as clients are: Rentas Falabella, Integra Foundation, BCI Insurance, UN for the Caribbean, ENEXCHILE – SHELL, Roche, MWH, Drillco Companies, Novartis, Yamana Gold, Codelco, Andrómaco – Grunenthal, Mall Plaza, Electroandina, Ecohome, Parque Del Mar, Pearson Educación, MilitarySchool.