- Master’s Degree in Strategic Leadership for Sustainability ©.BlekingeTekniskaHogskola, Sweden (2010)
- Post-degree course in International Relationships and Globalization. Universidad Alberto Hurtado (2007)
- Post-Degree in Intercultural Studies and Local Development. Universidad de Playa Ancha (2005)
- International & Intercultural Management. Instituto Tecnológico de Monterrey (1999)
- Bachelor in Business Management. Universidad de Deusto (2000)
Pablo has ten years of international experience in designing and facilitating learning methodologies. He has facilitated Organizational Transformation processes toward sustainability. Pablo has held the coordination of sustainable local development processes by using a multi-stakeholder approach. Cross-sectoral Organizational and Strategic Consultancy.
He has also provided Intercultural Coaching for expatriate executives from multinational companies. Teaching at Faculty of Ecology and Natural Resources. Universidad Andrés Bello.
He has developed projects for multinational companies such as (Carrefour, Procter&Gamble, L’Oreal, Nokia, Terra, BBVA, SKM, Finning, Mercedes, Ford, Movistar, Wella), Chilean companies (Falabella, CMR, Cruz Verde, Banmédica-VidaTres, Interamericana, U. de Chile Hospital, Plaza Mall, LAN ), public institutions(SENCE, Lo Barnechea, Conchalí and Maipú City Halls, INP-IPS, Ministry of Finance), NGOs (Teleton, Chile Foundation, Sendero de Chile, ProHumana, RedEamérica, CEPRI, Infocap) and international organizations (United Nations Global Compact).